Top Reasons To Attend:
1. The only conference addressing the relationship between performance management and compensation/rewards.
2. Conveniently located in Atlanta, a cultural and economic center that is also home to the busiest airport in the US. Fly direct to our event from any city!
3. Case Study based program where speakers share real-world experiences and practical advice you can implement as soon as you are back in the officeRead more
[MEET OUR FACULTY]
- Jennifer BeihlSenior Manager Performance Development and Culture, GE
- Rob Ollander-KraneHead Talent Planning and Performance, Gap Inc.
- Ari SchapiroChief of Staff, Auth0
- Sharon StahrChief Communications Officer, Cobalt Credit Union
Rob Ollander-Krane is the Director of Talent Planning and Performance at Gap Inc. Gap Inc. is comprised of 7 brands (Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, Intermix, Hill City and Janie and Jack) and employees 140,000 people in over 40 countries. Rob’s passion is performance. He has spent most of his career in Learning and Development, Talent Management and most recently Performance Management and Talent Planning. His last five years have been focused on reinventing Gap Inc.’s performance management process. As he describes it, changing our process to focus more on performance and less on management. And more recently, has made similar innovations to succession planning.
Ari is a Software Engineer that when going through the technical path, started to take action into ever-increasing business-related challenges….until he realized he was passionate about helping organizations and teams to evolve and scale. He is Chief of Staff at the Identity as a Service company Auth0 where he built and maintains the Company wide Execution model based on OKRs. Before that he led the ISV business at Microsoft Argentina/Chile/Uruguay and prior to that, mission-critical projects for Fortune-100 customers.
Sharon Stahr joined Cobalt Credit Union in December 1992. Mrs. Stahr has over 30 years of Credit Union experience to include 20 years’ experience in Consumer Lending. She currently holds the position of Chief Communications Officer which oversees the Human Resources and Marketing departments at Cobalt Credit Union.
Mrs. Stahr holds a Bachelor’s of Science in Management of Human Resources and a Master of Science in Human Resources Strategic Management from Bellevue University.
Our Happy Experts
Really like the case study approach
[Retail Business Services]
Great event, very
practical and interesting info.
Vendor Attendance and Sponsorship
If you are a vendor, consultant or solution provider and wish to attend or inquire about partnership opportunities, please contact: